Thursday, August 8, 2013

{RECIPE} Cheesy Chicken Chili...in the crockpot!

Hi there! I have a super simple recipe to share with you! This is a great go to for when you need something quick and healthy but don't feel like cooking. Virtually no effort is involved here. Yay!



Cheesy Chicken Chili
3-4 frozen chicken breasts
Jar of your fave salsa
2 cans chili beans
Cup of cheddar

Place chicken in crock pot and pour salsa on top. Cook on low for 7 hours. Shred and place back in crock. And beans and cheese and cook on low for another 30 minutes.

We like it over rice with a little extra cheese, green onions and sour cream. Also great as lunch the next day but I skip the rice and add a little avocado!

Enjoy!

Elizabeth
Pin It

1 comment:

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...